Soy wax candle - Bamboo and Coconut
Wax type: Soy
Bamboo & Coconut will remind you of a beach holiday. A great fresh scent for coconut lovers. It is a sweet and refreshing blend of zesty mandarin, rhubarb & grapefruit combined with smooth milky coconut, which is supported by bamboo and lychee. Undertones of a base of musk, sandalwood and vanilla. Bestseller of summer 2018.
The Candle Bothy candles are made with 100% natural soy wax and burn using wicks made from cotton and linen.
The Candle Bothy candles come in 3 sizes:
• Large glass with a burn time of around 34 hours
• medium glass with a burn time of around 24 hours
• Small votive glass with a burn time of around 14 hours
Glass container candles come in a decorative white box - ideal as a present.
All candles are hand-poured in small batches in Dundee/Scotland.
Advantages of natural soy wax candles:
• Unlike paraffin candles, soy wax candles are not made from petroleum products, but from pure soybean oil, which is a natural,
• Soy wax candles burn a lot cleaner than paraffin candles and do not release toxins and carcinogens into the air
• Soy wax candles burn cleaner with little soot released
• Soy wax candles burn at lower temperature, which means they burn slower and last a lot longer than paraffin candles
• Soy wax spills or stains can easily be cleaned up using soap and water
Some tips to get the most out of your candle:
• When lighting a candle for the first time, ensure the wax has melted edge to edge. This avoids the candle burning down around
the wick, leaving wax around the edges, which is also called ‘tunnelling’
• Don’t burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time
• Allow the candle to cool for 1 to 2 hours between burns
• Always trim the wick to about 5mm to ensure even burning and to avoid soot and prevent large flames